Catalyze Learning Summer Institute
What are your computer science and robotics goals for the 2018-19 school year?
We're here to help you achieve them. Come to Catalyze Learning for a hands-on learning experience with the Hummingbird Robotics Kit and Finch Robot.
What to expect:
- Design, build, and program robots in hands-on workshops guided by experienced K-12 educators
- Bring your team and develop a curriculum integration plan for your 2018-19 school year
- For absolute beginners and advanced alike
Contact email@example.com with any questions!
These practical sessions will be led by expert educators and will align to the following:
- Code: Integrate physical computing into your classroom
- Design/Build: Hands-on time to build and program your own robot
- Get Inspired: Interactive gallery of other STEAM tool integration with Finch and Hummingbird
- Make It Work: Collaborate and network with 5 expert educators who are integrating robotics into classrooms, libraries, after school, & more
Don't miss our exclusive night owl maker session with live music and local food!
Led by a team of educators:
Each registration includes one Hummingbird Robotics Kit, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 1 dinner.
- Early Bird (ending April 30th): $550 per person
- Regular Pricing: $650 per person
- Group Pricing (teams of 3+): $600 per person
- Conference will take place at 4720 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Hotel information coming soon