Gameshow Host (True/False Finch)
Program Finch to ask a True or False question.
INTERMEDIATE: Add Sensors
Required Lessons: Sensor Overview, Boolean Data
Your Finch should:
- Scroll or flash a true/false question across the Finch LED screen.
- Indicate to the user that they answer true by pressing the A button, and false by pressing the B button.
- Respond to their button press by flashing the LED green if they were correct, and red if they were incorrect.
- Icebreaker: Students can program true/false questions about themselves.
- Quiz: Students can write quiz questions on an assigned topic and use Finch to quiz each other.