1. Download the Eclipse software package and unzip it to a convenient directory.
2. Open Eclipse.
- You must open Eclipse using sudo to run Hummingbird programs, or run this script to allow access by regular users.
- You will need to install libusb-1.0 before compiling a program. To do so, run sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev in any terminal window.
3. In Eclipse, go to File->Import->General->Existing Projects into Workspace
4. In the import Java Project dialog window, make sure the ‘Select root directory’ option is selected and then click ‘Browse’ to navigate to and select the HummingEclipse directory
5. Hit Finish – the project should now be visible in the left hand pane.