Tuesday, June 23, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (ET)
What will be your strongest memory of this year? How could you bring that memory to life? We will explore these questions as students create Robot Memory projects together during this interactive coding and robotics class.
Teachers, please invite your students to register and join! BirdBrain classes are free, fun, easy, and enriching. Students are encouraged to participate live in the Zoom class, and teachers are encouraged to watch live on Facebook. Think of this like a “Fishbowl” activity, in which teachers observe their own and other students’ learning. Teachers can then join the Friday Teacher Talk session to discuss how and why the class developed as it did.
This webinar is free to attend. Register below to attend on Zoom. Registration closes 1 hour prior to class, so be sure to register before then! If you miss the cutoff, you can watch our live stream on Facebook!
- No building supplies needed.
- Students should join the Zoom call from a laptop if possible, as tablets and Chromebooks will limit aspects of participation.
Want to use your own Hummingbird at home? Purchase one from our webstore.
- Students in 4th grade and up
- Teachers, especially of STEM, computer science, and robotics
- Summer camp providers
- After school providers
- Students are encouraged to participate fully on Zoom. Teachers are encouraged to watch live on Facebook.