“A great tool for introducing students AND teachers to the joys of Making. Easy to learn, easy to use, and an awesome way to introduce engineering design and computer science.”
- Dr. Gary Stager & Sylvia Martinez, Authors of Invent to Learn
“I can honestly say that teaching the students to program robots from BirdBrain Technologies has been my favorite unit all year. They come to the classroom excited to learn and try new ideas!”
- Sarah Magner, Innovation Lab Teacher, Oakton, VA
“Incredible learning tool for kids. The beauty of these is that you can use almost any craft supply to make simple robotics or interactive art. My students always amaze me by the ideas they come up with!”
- Richard White, Education Service Center Teacher, Greenbush, KS
#finchrobot action in #programming club today! These students made their own soccer game! #birdbraintech #finchrobot #fabfalcons #mtsdcareerstech
5:40 PM - Feb 8, 2018
Designed for Students & Classrooms
- Extensive university based research yields products that meet student & teacher needs
- Works with popular & real-world programming languages such as Scratch, Python, and Java.
- Appeals to students of all ages and genders.
True Interdisciplinary Learning
- Integrate robotics and computer science into subjects from English to ecology, math to music, and beyond.
- FREE, standards-aligned curriculum
- Products grow with your students
Have you ever attended PD where people opted to not take lunch? I hadn't until today. Thanks @birdbraintech! #vpsamazing
3:08 PM - Feb 21, 2017
- We meet teachers where they are to ensure success in the classroom
- Support available at the classroom, school, and district level
- Online and in person options
- Training team of experienced educators